now browsing by category
BHIM app has become most popular and most used UPI app. It has perplexed all other UPI apps as well as mobile wallets such as Paytm and MobiKwik. BHIM app has the best interface among all E-wallets and UPI apps. Developers have adopted minimal interface for this app. The color combination they chose is great. The home screen of the app has three blue tiles for the options on a white background. You can access all its features from its home screen.
The app allows you to easily transfer money or make a payment from your bank account using only your phone number. If any merchant uses the BHIM app too, just open the app, choose “send money”, and type in the amount and the merchant’s phone number to make the payment. The money will be debited from your account, and credited to the merchant’s bank account which are linked by you and the vendor to the BHIM app.
How to add bank accounts in bhim app?
Even without a smartphone, anyone can use BHIM to make payments.You need to dial *99# from any kind of mobile phone, and this will show a menu – by typing in different numbers you can choose to send money, check your balance, or see transaction history.
The app also allows you to scan a QR code. The merchant can generate his QR code through the BHIM app. To pay him, you’d need to tap the Scan and Pay button in the app, and then scan the QR code.
How to download BHIM app?
You can download the BHIM app from the Google playstore. Since, UPI system works on the Android platform, you would not find BHIM app for iPhone or windows phone. However, in future, you would expect the BHIM app for iPhone as well. To get the BHIM app from the Google playstore search for the app easily.
How to use BHIM app?
- To use the BHIM App, you have to download and install it from Google Play Store.
- When you open this app first time, it would ask you to choose the language.
- It would also show you some basic features of the app.
- In the next step the App would ask your permission to send and view SMS from your Phone. It is necessary to verify your phone number.
- If may also ask to choose the SIM if you have two SIM in your phone. You should choose the number which is linked to the desired bank account.
- Now You have to set the Passcode/PIN to open this app. It would be a 4 digit PIN. Without entering this PIN, you would not be able to open this app in future. confirm the PIN again by entering it.
- Now you would reach to the dashboard of the BHIM.
How to add bank account in BHIM app?
- You need to link bank account to transfer fund from that account an get money to the account.. Note, You can link only one account at a time in the BHIM app. Other UPI apps give you the facility to link multiple bank account.
- To link bank account, you have to the choose the bank name from the given list.
- You would see your bank account/s of that bank. Select the account. It links the bank account to the BHIM app.
- Anytime, you can change your bank account by going through the same procedure.
Depending on a previous report, WhatsApp is reportedly working with an update that will automatically display GIFS, which are pasted in the conversation. Twitter account @WABetaInfo, which keeps a track of regular WhatApp beta updates stated that the changelog of WhatsApp beta for iOS 126.96.36.199 is available now.
German site Macerkopf explains that the upcoming features were spotted in the iOS beta through which users can share songs with their contacts. Additionally, users will have the capacity to share music stored locally along with from Apple Music. Already, it is unknown if the feature will be included other streaming services for instance Gaana, Saavn, Spotify and others.
In other rumours, WhatsApp is expected to introduce video calling. AndroidPit reported receiving screenshots from users running the beta version of WhatsApp on iOS that show a video call button on top of the chat, beside the regular call button.Report also says whatsapp is coming up with preloaded casual cool whatsapp status for user so that they can automatically recycle by app.
Additionally, the changelog mentions that the app will have the ability to save GIFs ‘as a simple image.’ WhatsApp will embed GIFs from links and autoplay them in conversations. One will also be capable to convert a GIF to a simple image.
iOS users will also get other new features just like the ability to share larger emojis. The app will also allow users to send group invites.
Appears like WhatsApp status shall add a few more features to the service. As explaining by a report, a new feature will allow users to share music with contacts.